Can I supply you with a PDF to make into an album?
Generally we are not able to produce an album from a PDF file as the file needs to be in a very specific format.
However if you are a previous Apple iPhoto user and need your project printed, please let us know and we can provide details on arranging this for you.
If you created your PDF using InDesign or some other application, we ask that you convert your PDF to individual high resolution .jpg files for each page and order it using our albumworks editor.
You can easily do this using the following steps:
1. Download and install our application, via the "Create Now" button on our website at https://www.albumworks.com.au/
2. Open our application and click 'Start New Project' and step through the wizard to choose the product you would like to order. When you are asked which theme you want, choose 'Full Bleed' theme. After going through the wizard click 'Create' to open the project. From the "View" menu, click "Show Rulers". Then note the applicable page measurements for both the cover and the inside pages. You should include the area between the red and blue lines around the page as this is the fold area on the cover and trim area on the inside pages.
3. Create your project in InDesign using these measurements.
4. Once complete, export each page of your project as a full quality jpeg file at 300dpi. Then add the images to your Picture List inside the albumworks editor. From there you can easily drag one image per page in the order you want them.
5. Carefully check your project, and click the "Add to cart" icon to place your order.
Please note, internal pages must be even in numbers and meet the minimum page count of the product, which can be found on our pricing page here; https://www.albumworks.com.au/calculator