We should be able to produce your order for you from your PDF files, provided they meet our required specifications for printing. We are only able to offer this service for our Classic Photo Books with Perfect binding.
Before sending us your files, please check the following carefully:
1. Your PDF must match our page sizing requirements exactly. If you can let us know what size album you are making, we can let you know the exact dimensions that each page and the cover need to be. Please be aware of bleed and trim allowances (3mm) to make sure that no white gaps appear on the final printed product.
2. All content must be in RGB. If there is any data in CMYK we will not be able to produce it.
3. Any included fonts must be embedded in the file.
4. You will need two files - one for the cover, and one for the inside pages. Please make sure your cover design has the content for the back cover on the left-hand side, with the content for the front cover on the right. For the inside pages, these all need to be single pages.
As trimming is not a millimeter perfect process, please make sure any content you want to go out to the edge of the page is set to the outside page edge of your PDF, while any important content is kept clear of the trim area. We recommend making sure text or photos are kept approx 1cm away to ensure that the final product does not have any issues.
Once you have checked all of the above, please send us the PDFs for your cover and inside pages by uploading them to your DropBox account and then sharing the Dropbox link with email@example.com
Please email us confirming; (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- album size.
- whether you would like Standard or High Definition printing.
- whether you prefer a matte or gloss laminate for your cover.
- how many pages are included
- whether you would like to add a slipcase or presentation box.
- your delivery address
You can view our product options and pricing on our website at:
Please note that we cannot produce dust jackets.
Once we have the above information, we can check that your files are able to be produced and can arrange payment with you over the phone.