How do I insert my own image as a background?
1. Click on the 'Backgrounds' tab at the bottom of the editor.
2. Click on the 'Cog' icon at the bottom right of the editor.
3. Click 'Add' from the drop-down list.
4. Select the image from your computer that you wish to add.
5. Click 'Open'. You should now find the image you have selected in the thumbnails at the bottom of the editor.
6. You can drag the image from the thumbnail onto the page where you wish to use it.
You may wish to change the transparency of a background image so that it does not detract from any photos you place in front of it.
To change the transparency of photos:
1. Click on the image in the album for which you want to change the transparency.
2. On the grey column to the right of the editor, click on the top left button (the button that looks like a piece of paper and a pen).
3. Next to the word 'Opacity', click on the circle and drag it to the left. The further you drag it, the more transparent the image will become.