How do I rotate a photo?
1. Left-click on the photo you wish to rotate.
2. On the grey column to the right of the editor, click the 2nd button at the top (it looks like two arrows in a box).
2. From the drop-down list next to the heading 'Angle', select your preferred option.
To rotate a photo freely with its frame:
1. Left-click on the photo you wish to rotate so that it is highlighted with blue dots around the edges.
2. You will see a single green dot at the top of the photo towards the left corner. Click and drag the green dot either clockwise or anti-clockwise. As you drag the mouse, you will see the photo being rotated.
3. Release the mouse button to apply the rotation.