If you are having trouble uploading your files via the internet after placing your order, you can share your files with us via Dropbox. That way we can upload them for you. Dropbox is a free, online file-sharing facility.
To copy your project to Dropbox, please follow the procedure below:
1. Open the desktop Editor and click 'Open Existing Project'.
2. Click once on your project name that you are trying to upload so that it is highlighted in blue.
3. Click the 'Send Files' button towards the bottom of the screen.
4. Accept the Terms & Conditions and click 'Continue'.
5. Select 'Send via Mail' then click continue.
6. Click 'Select' and choose a location on your computer to save the files then click 'Continue'.
7. Create an account at www.dropbox.com if you don't already have one.
8. Upload your order to Dropbox.
9. Share the link with firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any trouble with these instructions, don't hesitate to get in touch with our friendly customer service team on 1300 553 448